Monday, January 12, 2009

The 3 main lessons I've learned from Bill that made me a better communicator...

On behalf of Jamie Cortes:
Be Authentic
Take Risks
Tell Stories

And these are the 3 main lessons that have helped make a difference in my life...

Everyday I strive to be real with myself and others, I take risks to get better, and daily connect with my customers and loved ones with nothing but stories because of Bill. His lessons have become a real part of my life. It's truly amazing how he made that much of an impact. Bill really was an extraordinary professor and person. He definitely made his mark in the world and let's always remember these lessons that were very important to him. Thank you Bill, from the bottom of my heart. I will always remember you. Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment